Prepare for class
- On the desktop of your computer, create and label a folder ART267_Hospital_YourLastName with subfolders as shown in this video.
- Download to the “video” subfolder: Hospital Footage (4K UHD) or Hospital Footage (low-rez for slower internet connections)
- Download the “project/documentation” subfolder: Hospital Script and Hospital Credits
- Start a new Hospital_YourLastName project in Adobe Premiere. Organize bins as shown in this video.
Follow along with the professor during class
- Use the Media Browser to import footage from your computer folders to the Adobe project bins.
- Use in and out points in the source monitor to divide each of the five raw shots by take into subclips.
- Name, grade, and store the subclips in sub-bins so you can find them later.