The prompt: Two things meet. Their meeting escalates to a climax. They withdraw. Tell the story in 4-6 well-lit video shots.
On behalf of your group, your producer will submit to D2L a single .pdf binder which includes the following in this order
- Plot Outline or Script – written by your scriptwriter
- Storyboard – completed by your director
- Personal Releases – secured by your director
- Location Releases – secured by your producer
- Lighting Plots – prepared by your gaffer
- Footage Log – prepared by your camera operator
- Essay – completed by your director. One page maximum, accounting for any differences between your storyboard and your actual footage.
On behalf of your group, your editor will submit all the raw footage to your server partition using the file path shown below. Please do not make post-production adjustments of any sort. Include a second copy of the footage log in this folder.
smb://anim-stor1 >> studio >> composition >> footage
On behalf of your group, your editor will submit a selection of 4-6 ordered shots to your server partition using the file path shown below. Accompanying audio (if any) is the responsibility of your group’s audio person.
smb://anim-stor1 >> studio >> composition >> project >> 190206d bdf